Saturday, February 19, 2011

How to make a mudpie.

Warning: This post will be dirty. (I crack myself up.)

I don't know about anyone else, but I had kids just so I could relive my childhood days! JK, people. But I'm still a kid at heart and having kids sure is a lot of fun. I love letting Mia have friends over to play and stay the night. I always try to plan something fun, like making personal homemade pizzas, or cookies.......... or mudpies.

And because I'm sure no one knows how to make a mudpie, I thought I'd give you some step-by-step instructions.

Before we start though, I have to tell you that the Little Tikes Mudpie Kitchen is awesome! It's one of the best gifts the girls have ever gotten. This thing will keep them busy for hours and I love it!
Let's get started.

First, gather some dirt.
Then, add some water.
And if you have a super cool Little Tikes Mudpie Kitchen, mix it on up! As you can see, ours is not nearly as clean as the picture above. I mean seriously people, it's a MUDpie kitchen.
And just keep on mixing and pouring until you have enough mud pies to feed the town. 
And, of course, don't let those muddy little hand comes inside without washing them off first... 
I practically had to beg Mia to get dirty today though. She is so much like her mother. I had to assure her that she could get her clothes dirty so that she could have fun. Once she got started though, she didn't wanna stop. That's usually how it goes.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | The Blog Full of Games

Back to TOP