Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Did you vote?

I'm not a very opinionated person. That doesn't mean I don't ever have an opinion... I just don't like to voice it most of the time.

But I'm gonna voice it today!

I've never obsessed over American Idol but this season is different (yes, I totally just admitted that I'm obsessed with American Idol)... I can't decide why either. Maybe it's because they have some SUPER-TALENTED male contestants! Or maybe because I just love Steven Tyler. Or that J-Lo is so emotionally connected with the contestants. Or maybe it's because Simon Cowell is gone. I have been pleasantly surprised at how well this season is going without him. I never really liked him, but I sometimes got a kick out of his reaction to some of the auditions and I know people thrived on his rude comments.

My absolute favorite part of this season, though, is that there are some very unique guys in the top 12. Of course, I have my favorites... These five better make it to the next round or I might cry.

#1 - Casey Abrams

I love his personality. He's funny. He's incredibly talented. He's different. And he just does his thing. What he does is so natural. And he reminds me of a guy I know...


#2 - Paul McDonald

His voice is so unique. And so refreshing. I love his character. I've never seen a contestant like him on Idol. And who can resist that smile?!?!?!?!


#3 - Scotty McCreery

Who doesn't love a good ol' country boy?! ...that can sing!


#4 - James Durbin

I love me some rocker boy too! I think it's amazing that he has overcome asperger's to get where he's at. That's an accomplishment in and of itself. I have total respect for him.


And this guy... Jacob Lusk...

OMG is all I have to say. He will make it big whether he wins Idol or not.

Now I would tell you to go vote for Casey... or Paul... or Scotty... or James... but polls are closed now. *sniff, sniff*

I'm excited to see who makes it through tomorrow night! Who's with me?!?!


(photos courtesy of http://www.americanidol.com/)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | The Blog Full of Games

Back to TOP